We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Genis Vell Power Crazy Marvel Legends custom







I was going to customize the Captain Marvel with green helmet and pistol, but when I was searching for good pics I found this version of Captain Marvel and I knew I had to do him!

For those not familiarized with the character, it is Genis Vell, the clone of the original Captain Marvel, that got mad with too much power and the Thunderbolts had to kill him. I used a Kennedy figure, apoxied his head and feet, and did the tricky part; the painting. I've customized a few cosmic beings before so I was prepared for the challenge, although it was the first time I tried to represent a glowing design over a figure (the white stars). Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment