We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ziron Masters of the Universe 200x custom







Here is Ziron, another remake of a figure I "customized" when I was a kid. My Mer-Man vintage lost his head and I had to make one with plasticine, in those days I didn't know the existance of epoxi! I have made it with a Dr Midnite, Black Manta hand, Trapjaw belt and a sort of Batman weapon modified as a boomerang.

Continuing the story left in Tultak's bio; after discovering the location of the Rock of Disappearance, Tultak and Ziron travelled to Eternia, and tried to break into Castle Grayskull, obviously He-Man defeated them. After that, Skeletor, who had seen the battle through a Doomseeker, offered them a deal; an alliance to conquer Castle Grayskull, he would keep the castle and his secrets, and the rock will be theirs. This is how a long relationship of henchman/alliance and betrayal started.

No comments:

Post a Comment