We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stingray Galaxy Rangers custom figure







Here is Stingray, a character from the 80s series of Galaxy Rangers. Frankly, I'am not sure if I saw it when I was a kid, or if I confuse it with Bravestarr. Sometime ago I saw the episode 1 and more or less know what is the series. Recently I made this figure for a friend. He is Stingray, a figure that didn't have a toy, I suppose much like Shadow Weaver in MOTU. He has powers like Cyclops, when he removes his glasses he launches a optic ray.

As I've seen, I think I'am the first to post a custom of this collection in Figurealm, I have introduced in Galaxy Quest which sounds similar.

Base figure Deluxe Aggression



No comments:

Post a Comment