We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wilykat 2011 (Thundercats) Custom Action Figure

Up here is Wilikat, to vary a bit from posting Saint Seiya and Green Lantern customs. This is Wilikat in it's 2011 form, and up to scale and super articulated as the rest of the line. They were going to be released by Bandai, but apparently the line was cancelled before they could be made, so just the very tiny versions for the 3.75 line existed.

I was asked to do these, and I used a Lion O 3.75 to get the likeness and similar articulations. I loved the series, pity that were cancelled. It was a wonderful revamp, one of the best in my opinions, as some things in the original series never catched my interest, and the 2011 series was beautifully plotted.

Anyway, hope you like him.





No comments:

Post a Comment