We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sloth (widest custom I've made!) (Darksider III) Custom Action Figure

This is the widest custom I've ever made :) , the incredible Sloth, one of the bosses of Darksiders III videogame. He ended up being almost 12x12x12 inches, as tall, wide and long more or less. He might be even considered he could be larger, but it was preposterous to try and ship anything bigger than this, and I think the custom figure proves the point of a giant bug :) . At first I wasn not very sure even how to tackle such a challenge, and then it dawned on me, using a flexible kid's ball as base. THen it was endless layers of molten plastic to do everything. I did use a Star Wars monster to have the limbs, as they were surprisingly similar, after dismissing other options such as using a giant Hopper from Pixar Bugs. It's also the longest accesory I have ever made, about 13" is his tremendous staff. #custom #customfigure #argenta #argenta2008 #sloth #darksiders

No comments:

Post a Comment