We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Monday, December 18, 2023

The Folded Man (Flash) Custom Action Figure

Yet another Flash villain, one very special and eye-catching :) . Totally underrated, somebody managing 2d,3d, and even 4d deserves my admiration :) , and a high place among Sci-Fi villains. I went for a rather traditional way, doing somewhat two figures, one in 2d and another in 3d (still rusty on managing 4 dimensions on a custom figure :lol: ). I went searching for the right plastic folder with the exact shade of blue, raising strange looks from shopkeepers as I needed to find the right colour, for it was very unadviceable to paint the blue, considering it would be very bendy. Then I cutted it carefully and painted the 2d with markers, so it was sort of a drawing comic job :) . I liked it so much I did a 2d for my own collection too, which I shall try to post some day ;) . #custom #customfigure #argenta #argenta2008 #dc #flash #barryallen #wallywest #foldedman

No comments:

Post a Comment