We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Just Imagine Flash (Stan Lee creation) (Flash) Custom Action Figure

Yes, Stan Lee did a collaboration with DC; and created this character, as bizarre as that might sound :) . From it came this rather unique version of the Flash, which I have always seen as very striking. This custom was dead complex, basically because I chose to use quite unsuitable base figure :) . Yes, I used a movie Harley Quinn as I had it in hand and she was basically white, so hence I went sanding and re-sanding, and dissolving the original paint application, to avoid having to cover it with endless layers of paint. I must say I am very happy with the result, as at many points I feared the result wouldn't be good enough. I also airbrushed her to avoid paint rub and having a nicer application. Colour strands made out of molten plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment