We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Frostina Northstars Custom Action Figure

Hello all, I plan to return to be more active in the net showing my latest customs, that I had been posponing for a long time. I will start with no particular order; this is Frostina, a custom figure I was asked to do by one of the own creators of the character! it made me very proud to be chosen by him, and that he liked the outcome. Frostina features in the Northstars, and is the daughter of the Yeti king. A interesting story I recommend you to read. Anyway, this is the figure, I used a old school X-23 Marvel Legends body, with tons of sculpting. I am particularly pleased how the head turned out. Hope you enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment