We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ocean Myth Cloth Saint Seiya custom











Here is Ocean, the main character in a Fancomic of Saint Seiya, and I thought the design would make a great action figure for my collection. Tons of sculpting to make the armour, real cloth cloak, and as a fancy accesory a light-up staff. I also made a new mechanism to avoid the possible breakage of the armoured skirt, now it can move up and down without breaking and is far more solid if it falls.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. I have some toys that I collected from PIJ I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week!http://bit.ly/saintseiya

    ReplyDelete