We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fudo Virgo Saint Seiya Omega Myth Cloth EX custom

This is one of the more complicated customs I have made lately. Was asked to do 2 customs in EX format, the new figures of Saint Seiya, and this is one of them. Fudo is a character of the new cartoon Saint Seiya Omega. A very interesting character that hasn't received action figure treatment.

My biggest problem with him was the golden yellow, as my tamiya colour had went off, and had to find an alternative, after trying with the old pot to no avail. In the end I chose Gunze Sangyo's clear yellow, which works like a charm, tremendously glossy and very easy to apply. The floating scarf was rather a challenge as well.

I show picture of the original character so you can compare.





No comments:

Post a Comment