We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Rembrandt TMNT Teenage mutant ninja turtles custom figure

Here is a fun custom I did some years ago. I had in my hands a bootleg TMNT figure, that looked different to all others as had the bandana knot to one side, different leg pose and had somewhat a different expression. Thinking it was note quite enough to make a difference into my collection, I saw one day a rare red bootleg, and seeing I would hardly ever get my hands into it, decided to customize it :) . 

And thus was born Rembrandt! a radically, revolutionary rad radioactive super mutant ninja turtle! a rare indian turtle was exposed to mutagenic sludge of high intensity, and was trained under Splinter. More savage than any of the turtles, he is hard to restrain when it comes to fighting Shredder and his minions!

#custom #customfigure #argenta #argenta2008 #tmnt #tortuguesninja #teenagemutantninjaturtles #rembrandt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment