We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ghost Rider with Hellbike Marvel Icons custom



















Here a break of from so many Saint Seiya figures, with a Marvel Icons 12 inch custom, yes, I know I'am quite mad to even start to consider to attempt this custom, but here it is. A fully poseable 12 inch Ghost Rider figure with Hellbike. As all my other 12 inch custom, it is made over a Maximum Aggression Wrestling figure (I think I'am beginning to extint them from earth) and the bike is made over a Honda 1/6 repsol competition bike, that I disattached all the hull, windscreen, petrol tank, etc, and made out of blister plastic all the chasis. 

About the wheels, hours of adding epoxi and a plastic sheet to cover the empty spaces of the middle. The chain was home made and the face of Ghost Rider sculpted from scratch, the flames of his head out of Johnny Storm 12 inch movie figure. The seat is made with cloth and cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment