We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Admiral Screed 3.75" Star Wars Custom Figure Droids

I bring you another Star Wars custom, none else than Admiral Screed himself;

I was looking among my Indiana Jones figures for using them in dioramas and others for Star Wars, and I found the german biker I had, missing a finger and with his nose chopped off, plus some equipment missing. Just after seeing the Droids series... he was nearly halfway already into being Screed! Such a easy custom I could not let pass. I am not one of those which customizes figures from it's own collection, but he was in very poor condition, and not being a rare figure I thought he would be much happy as a Screed than as a half wounded third reich soldier :) . 





No comments:

Post a Comment