We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

RC-15, Mace Windu's astromech (Star Wars) Custom Action Figure

For a change, a custom made for my collection :) . I am in Star Wars mood, and hence, I saw a parfum tap lying around (I tend not to throw away anything that is solid and non-perishable :P) and said, god, that is screaming an astromech to be made on him!

Casuality (or utter chaos!) brought in the legs of the GI Joe ARAH cobra drill, which look tremendously like astromech legs. A bit of drilling and most of the job was there. Then, another out of the box idea came to me, and is to use spare decal paper from a VR Trooper ship (I told you! absolutely nothing gets thrown away :P) which kept the chrome plated and design. A bit of cutting out here and there, and then, I was tempted of leaving it as is, but I decided to finish the job, sculpting eyes and periscope, and chroming them. A milk bottle tap to cover the bottom and voilà, Mace Windu has his own, signature female Astromech. A bit like the aces on Resistance have their personalized droid, Mace Windu cannot be less :).








No comments:

Post a Comment