We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Battalion Stormwatch custom figure Marvel Legends DC Multiverse style Wildstorm image

 This is Battalion. One of those hard hitting, fire first ask later heroes of Stormwatch.

It is actually in depiction, quite a original character. The dome presented the biggest challenge, but thankfully, I tend to keep all sorts of garbage around so I had even a choice :). I carefully cut it out of a plastic box of a 3.75" ogre.

The weapons were made out of various fodder parts. I was running out of Wrestling figures, so I had to make it mashing away pieces of 7 different wrestlers! using various wrestler leftovers, I fused them all in one and managed to get one intact with the features I needed.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment