We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Captain Action 6" custom figure Marvel retro legends articulated style

Here is Captain Action himself! I randomly googled into him, as I thought it cool. Later I wanted to do a custom for my own collection, and took the first picture in my folder, and I began investigating more about him and thought everytime cooler his concept! For those who don't know his story, he was made as a toy figure, and you could buy the clothes of different superheroes, batman, superman, aquaman, etc, to fit into him, as a sort of "multi superhero". There has been many comics about him. Made it a few years ago, but recently added more heads to his roster, I thought the best way to depict his "recycling" powers of transforming into other superheroes. Love to hear your comments. #custom #customfigure #argenta #argenta2008 #captainaction #marvel legends

No comments:

Post a Comment