We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Captain Falcon custom figure Fwoosh Secret Santa 2020 Nintendo character Marvel Legends style

I did this Captain Falcon for the Fwoosh Secret Santa 2020 . I was a bit in doubt with the list, I went for the character which I thought will do a best job and keeping more original. I actually started getting parts for another character, but then I discovered it was just announced it's future release soon  :? , so it was back to the drawing board. I decided to make a sort of mix between all the Captain Falcon versions, so it will be always unique, even if it gets released someday (I hate that that happens with a custom, so I went for the least reasonably releasable character  :lol: ). Wasn't feeling very imaginative so I stuck with a regular character.

No comments:

Post a Comment