We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Friday, January 28, 2022

Omniversal, my 800th custom! Hyper Dimensional being DC Marvel Villain custom figure

Hello all! at last, I have been able to post my custom 800th! I have long surpassed this number, but I wanted to make something special, and hence I left it there until I completed a custom worthy of this landmark :) . This is Omniversal, supreme being of hyperdimensional power! based on a cool fanart by deviantart user RobertDamnation, I chose it to try and depict a semi ethereal vaporous being. I concealed among his cosmic smoke a powerful led light from a torch, and a battery pack on his back. His mask is specially silver chromed. Made as a new sort of enemy for Marvel or DC universe :) . Soon, I will upload a video to YouTube, if you are curious to see his vaporous form & light on live recording :P . Hope you like it and health and peace for everybody on 2022! be safe and customize :P .

 




No comments:

Post a Comment