We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Snakemounder (Masters of the Universe) Custom Action Figure

 This is Snakemounder, living embodiment of Snake Mountain! inspired by a custom made by AC Toys (which was I think inspired by a fanart). I adapted a bit to my style, and gave it a cooler name (Snakemountainman sounds a bit on the dumb side :P ). This was a complex custom, with loooots of sculpting, basically, just about everything (even his snake head, that I think on the original was a spare King Hsss head, but I didn't have it so had to sculpt it too).

He has a sort of "fragglerock" 80s feel to it :) . Hope you enjoy seeing it!

 #custom #customfigure #actionfigure #argentacustoms #motu #motuc #motuclassics #heman #skeletor #eternia #filmation  #snakemounder #snakemountainman #snakemountain #evilmaster #mastersoftheuniverse

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment