We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Negator with Nerbs! (Masters of the Universe) Custom Action Figure

 Here is Negator, and this time with Nerbs! I had done him twice previously, but this time is the first his loyal Nerbs come with him :) .

I followed this time a MOTUC vision fanart, which is quite refreshing and different. I used a myriad of different MOTUC pieces. His head however is from Wolverine ML, which had an oversized head just perfect for a MOTUC!

His nerbs are actually two Darth Maul heavily modified!

Definitely my best Negator so far. I was sad to see him go!

 #custom #customfigure #actionfigure #argentacustoms #motu #motuc #motuclassics #heman #skeletor #eternia #filmation #negator  #nerbs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment