We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Silverman, Ultimate muscle (Kinnikuman) Custom Action Figure

 Finally time to post one of my creations for my own collection. Done about 7 years ago, restored due to some accident about 5, and now posted :) .

He is the god of defence & peace, and brother of the god of attack and war. He appeared briefly in the Kinnikuman (ultimate muscle) cartoon. I had the extra head of Goldman, and so I did his custom, and having him it was only matter of time to do his brother! as extra, I have made him a shield, as the sword he is given to fight, it would be something he would never carry normally. Also made him a book. Most complex was chroming his mask!


#custom #customfigure #actionfigure #argentacustoms #kinnikuman #silverman #kinnikumancustom #argenta2008custom #ultimatemuscle #musculman #musculator #goldman #chojingod #chojin #kinniku #シルバーマン

No comments:

Post a Comment