We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Super Adaptoid 12 inch (Marvel Legends) Custom Action Figure

Behold the might of the modern Super Adaptoid! I was asked to do him, in 8 or 9 inches, but found easier to make him in 12, and so here it is. I followed Jinsaotome's version, with some inspiration of the Avengers cartoon. I used a large Titan series captain america shield, and a Halo 12 inch figure, which was already green and so very suitable. Wings are made of plastic bottles cutted out. The star in the middle is, believe it or not, a true 925 sterling silver earring! Some light inkings, and this is one of the few customs I have airbrushed (I still got to get the hang of it). #custom #customfigure #argenta #argenta2008 #marvel #marvellegends #stanlee #superadaptoid #avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment