We are back accepting orders again! order now to get your custom made in 2-4 weeks.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Batgirloid DC Direct Custom Figure

This is my first custom of 2019. Sort of a kitbash, really. I got this Batgirl without leg nor hair, and it struc me I could make a cool cyborg version of her.

History; After being gravely injured, Batman activates his "android" plan to save Batgirl. Having learned from the process that transformed Vic into Cyborg from the Justice League, so is born Batgirloid, half machine, half avenging superhero!

Hope you like it. I used a Jade leg, and she features a removable extra robotic hair. God knows where the batarang came, it was just there at the right moment.

The name is not very definitive, I was doubting between IABat, Robobatress, and many more.





No comments:

Post a Comment